- “As” 作為介係詞：
- He works as a doctor in a hospital.（他在醫院當醫生。）
- I recognized her as the famous actress from the movie.（我認出她是那個電影中的著名女演員。）
- “As” 作為比較級的副詞：
- He doesn’t sing as well as his sister.（他唱歌不如他姐姐好。）
- This phone is not as expensive as that one.（這個手機不像那個那麼貴。）
- “As” 作為連結詞：
- As it was getting late, she decided to leave.（由於時間已晚，她決定離開。）
- Do it as I instructed you.（按照我指示的那樣去做。）
- As an artist, she prefers to work with oil paints.（作為一個藝術家，她更喜歡用油畫顏料。）
- “As” 作為連接詞：
- He acted as if he didn’t care, but deep down he was hurt.（他表現得好像他不在乎，但內心深處他受傷了。）
- She sings as beautifully as a nightingale.（她唱得像夜鶯一樣動聽。）
- “As” 作為引導狀語從句：
- I’ll go as long as you promise to come back soon.（只要你答應很快回來，我就會去。）
- As soon as he saw the cake, he couldn’t resist eating it.（他一看見蛋糕就忍不住吃了。）
- Do it as I say, and everything will be fine.（按照我說的去做，一切都會好的。）
As a result（結果）：As a result of the heavy rain, the game was postponed.
As well as（以及）：She speaks Spanish as well as French.
As if（彷彿）：He acted as if nothing had happened.
As long as（只要）：You can borrow my car as long as you bring it back by tomorrow.
As soon as（一…就…）：I will call you as soon as I arrive home.
As far as（就…而言）：As far as I know, he is not coming to the party.
As for（關於）：As for your question, I need some time to think about it.
As it is（事實上）：As it is raining heavily, we should stay indoors.
As of（截至）：As of today, the new policy is in effect.
As far as I’m concerned（就我而言）：As far as I’m concerned, the project is a success.