推介大家上去 Cambridge dictionary 入面聽返正確的發音，入面都有 英式及美式的發音
雖然發音唔係DSE speaking 嘅全部❗️
· Let’s get started.
· Shall we get started?
· Today, we’re here to discuss + n.
· Today, we’re going to prepare for a + presentation
· Personally, I think that + SVO
· I strongly believe that + SVO
· I suggest that + SVO
· It is + important + to + v.
· It is + feasible + to + v.
· That’s a great idea.
· You’re right.
I’m afraid I can’t agree with you.
· It seems that we have discussed a lot of ideas about A, such as……….
· Now, shall we discuss + n. ?
1. our communication skills
2. our problem-solving
3. our interpersonal
4. our organizational
5. our leadership
1. our sense of belonging to the school
2. increase our civic awareness
1. our potential
2. our creativity
好多同學都會驚 Individual response
If you were given the chance, would you like to be a singer? Why or why not?
Step 1: 先簡單回答問題:
I think I would not become a singer.
Step 2: 解釋 (原因/例子/加情景)
The main reason is that people’s tastes change very quickly.
If you are popular today, it doesn’t mean that you will be popular forever.
In fact, many singers who appeared to be promising at the beginning have already faded out.
Real superstars such as Sam Hui, Alan Tam, who are always remembered by people, are only rare examples.
Of course, you may think it’s a pity if I really have a talent for singing.
After all, no one wants to waste his talent.
But let’s be realistic. Just having a talent for singing does not mean that you will become a successful singer.
Well, I mean appearance is far more important than talent nowadays.
Obviously, I am not that attractive at all.
伏1: That’s a good question.