4條常問 Speaking 題目分析
考 IELTS speaking 嗰時講兩句就完 唔知點可以講耐啲、內容豐富啲？
今日 Spencer Sir 就同大家分析下一4條常問嘅問題同答題方向啦
WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO?
What do you like to do in your spare time?
- 解釋點解你鍾意做 (大家唔好諗錯隔離)
I’m a big fan of hip-hop and rock music, since they are so relaxing and I can forget all the pain when I am listening to them.
Besides, I am keen on reading novels. I am also an active member of a reading group at my school. We often get together and discuss the latest books we’ve read over dinner. It is stimulating to talk and hear different views about the books.
Why do some people like X?
- Some people like cooking since it provides a great way to express themselves as they can experiment with different dishes and ingredients.
- Even quite conservative people like cooking; as everything needs to be created from scratch,
WHEN WAS THE FIRST / LAST TIME YOU DID X？
When was the last time you went on holiday?
- The last time I went on holiday was about 3 years ago… in February 2000.
- My family and I went to Hainan for 2 weeks during Spring Festival
It is an island my family and I drove out to the mountains there, trekked in the Forest Reserve and then learnt how to scuba dive. I really can’t wait to go back there!
DID YOU EVER LEARN TO DO X?
Did you ever learn to ride a bike as a child?
- 人 (介紹一下背景)
- 講吓佢嘅性格 (形容詞放題) – 多用不同字 (extroverted/introverted…)
Yes, I did! It was during the spring festival. My parents bought
me a wonderful bike.
I was taught to ride by my uncle, who was incredibly encouraging but quite strict because he was determined to teach me. Now cycling has become one of my hobbies.