Letter to the editor 必背句子
Letter to the editor有6個部分，但其實每一部分可以背定嘅句子
1. Dear Editor,
- With just a few clicks on the keyboard and the mouse, you will see articles and photos about ___ flooding your news feed.
- A recent article on the development of ___ / the phenomenon of ___ has stirred up heated debates.
- There is a diverse spectrum of opinions of xxx.
- Divergent as people’s views on this issue in question may be, I am in favour of the idea because its benefits outweigh its drawbacks.
- Both sides of the argument are supported by cogent reasons.
- Constructive as this suggestion may sound, implementing this measure would invariably lead to a host of problems
- Critics put forth the idea that ___. However, I am certain that this is not the case
- Taking all aspects into account, it is my firm conviction that SVO
記得 yours faithfully 係係對唔知道對方嘅稱呼嗰時用㗎！
Good afternoon, principal, teachers, parents and schoolmates.
I am Chris Wong, the president of the Students’ Union.
On behalf of the English Society, I am going to introduce the upcoming activities in the next three months.
I would like to take this opportunity to share with you the advantages of joining this plan.
As some of you may know, I am an active volunteer.
I hope that all of you will realize the importance of regular exercise.
I believe you can learn a lot by joining the English Club.
I wish you all a fruitful life and a rewarding future.
This is all for the speech today. Thank you very much.