Complaint Letter 格式
Step 1: I am writing to lodge a complaint / express my concern about the poor services, which was far from satisfactory.
Step 2: As a _________________________, I would like to give a brief account of my observation as well as further reasons.
1. Topic Sentences:
1st:Among all other dissatisfaction, the most prominent is that 句子
2nd: equally exasperating is the fact that 句子
3rd: What further struck me most was that 句子
- Toilet: water overflowing / faeces everywhere / cockroaches crawling /
- Food: insects crawling / food poisoning
- appalling facilities
- late delivery
- no response on the consumers’ hotline
- indifferent attitude of the staff
- lack of staff/ poor coordination
- This violates the Trade Description Ordinance 商品說明條例
- This is too misleading
- This is exaggerated
條款Terms and conditions
- require for refund or replacement
- The top-notch service deserves our attention.
- So abysmal were the staff services that….
- It was downright ridiculous.
- Never had I expected our visit to this restaurant to make me so dissatisfied.
- The visit this time, albeit short-lived, was more a joke than an enjoyable experience!
- Could you imagine my exasperation and bewilderment?
Step 1: _______________________
In a nutshell, this experience was atrocious and disappointing. Had it not been for my friends’ recommendations, I would have not visited your restaurant.
Step 2: 行動
seek complementary/ free services / waive the charge
ask for compensation
improve the services
ask for refund
reply and provide clarification
I look forward to your reply. Escalating this case to the Consumer Council, which may jeopardize your reputation, is the last resort should no reply is received.
I urge your company to review the quality of services provided. Prompt action should be taken to rectify the situation. I anticipate your earliest response.
I hereby demand your apology with regard to such chaos as well as a pledge that improvements will be made.