DSE 格式 於DSE English Paper 2 & DSE English Paper 3都會用到。以下包含6大DSE 格式，並附上相應的5**範文。包括letter 格式、article 格式、speech 格式、report 格式、proposal 格式、blog entry 格式
DSE 格式 1: Letter
在說明 Letter 格式 之前，
想簡單介紹 letter (書信)的種類
- Formal Letter (例如 Letter to the editor)
參考題目：2012 English Paper 2 Q6 Learning English through Popular Culture (Write a letter to the editor…)
- Informal Letter(例如Letter of advice)
參考題目：2012 English Paper 2 Q8 Learning English through Workplace Communication (Write an email to your friend…)
Formal Letter 離不開公函或商業書信，其中最常見的是Letter to the editor。由於你不認識書寫對象，行文時要用有禮貌的語氣。因此，以下幾點同學們需要注意一下：
- 如果不知道對方姓名，上款應以Dear Sir/Madam稱呼對方；如果知道對方身分卻不知道姓名，如對方是Editor，上款可以是Dear Editor；如果知道對方姓名，上款只需要寫對方姓氏就可以了，例如Dear Mr. Leung/Dear Miss Chan
- 不要用縮寫，例如I’m, you’re, we’re等，這些都是對著朋友才會用
- 下款有兩種情況，第一是知道對方姓名，那麼下款會用Yours sincerely。第二種情況是不認識對方，而且不知道對方姓名，那麼下款會用Yours faithfully
Formal Letter 寫作公式
- I am writing to express my concerns about + n.(表達關注)
- I am writing in reply to the letter on + 日期 about + n. (回信)
- According to / Based on + n., + SVO (根據)
- In recent years, + SVO (最近幾年)
Nowadays, + SVO (今時今日)
- A recent report / study / survey +
shows / suggests / reveals / demonstrates + that + SVO (報導 / 研究 / 調查 顯示…)
- In this letter, I aim to + v. + 詳細資料
- In this letter, I will + v. +詳細資料
- Moreover,/Besides,/Also, + SVO (除此以外)
- What is more,/More importantly, + SVO (更重要的是)
- Last but not least,/Lastly, + SVO (最後一點是)
- Concerning / Regarding / with regard to/As regards / As for + n., + SVO (就…而論)
- n. + is a reason for / is one of the reasons for + n. (…是…的其中一個原因)
- + is a cause of / is one of the causes of + n. (…是…的其中一個原因)
- The reason + why + SVO+ is that + SVO (…的原因是…)
- n. + engender/contribute to/ lead to/result in/bring about + n. (導致)
- v. + ing / n. + be + good for/ advantageous to/beneficial to/conducive to/instrumental in
- + v. + ing / n. (有好處的)
- v. + ing / n. improve /enhance/strengthen/ameliorate + n. (改善)
- v. + ing / n. + be harmful to/detrimental to/deleterious to/injurious to + n. (有壞處的)
- v. + ing / n. harm / endanger / compromise /jeopardize / undermine+ v. + ing / n.(危及)
- v. + ing / n. hinder / impede/ hamper (妨礙) + n.
- I think that / I believe that + SVO (我相信)
- From my point of view, + SVO (依我看)
- In my opinion, + SVO (按照我的看法)
- As far as I am concerned, / As for me, + SVO (就我而言)
- In the following, + I will suggest some ways to + v. (以下，我會提出幾個方法)
- In the following, I will make some suggestions.
- To tackle/ cure/deal with/ cope with + the problem of + n., + I will put forward some suggestions.
- To tackle/ cure / deal with/ cope with the problem of + n., + I will put forward the following recommendations. (為了解決…問題，我會提出以下建議)
- 序數詞, / 連接詞 + I suggest/advise/propose/recommend that + SVO. (我提議)
- 序數詞, / 連接詞, + it is good / advantageous (for sbdy) to do sthg (…是有好處的)
- By / Through + n. / v. + ing, + sbdy + can + do sthg
Sbdy + can + do sthg by / through + n. / v. + ing (通過)
- In conclusion, / To conclude, + SVO (總括來說)
- In sum, / To sum up, + SVO (總括來說)
Letter to the editor
letter to the editor 格式
正所謂主角永遠最後出場，所以受千呼萬喚、擁有極高人氣的重中之重 – Letter to the editor (給編輯的一封信) 就是今期要介紹的實用文寫作格式。相信各位DSE考生對 Letter to the editor 都不會陌生，因為它就是卷二和卷三的一位常客。今期筆者就會為大家詳細介紹及解釋在寫作 Letter to the editor – 給編輯的信時需要注意的地方，希望大家日後見到它的時候不在徬徨而是因為熟悉並感到快樂！！
Letter to the Editor，名副其實是一封信，雖然不是指郵寄的那些信件但是 letter to the editor 格式 其實就是一封書信，所以自然包括上款、下款及內文。
- 內文 (points + 過度段)
Letter to the editor 格式 千篇一律，基本上都是一樣的，所以只要緊記格式就不需要另作改變，更不要另外自行創作！！！
- As a regular reader of your column who takes heed of the prevalent trend in cosmetic surgery, I am writing to bring to the public’s attention the seriousness of such a phenomenon.
- As a concerned member of society, I am writing to express my opinion on⋯
- As a parent myself, I am writing to draw the attention of the readers to…
- another article, a survey, a report
- While flicking through the newspapers, it is not uncommon that we are overwhelmed with the news about miserable little creatures being tortured by their wicked owners.
- There is a diverse spectrum of opinions of 名詞.
- The advocates cling to the idea … while critics point their fingers at 名詞
- Divergent as people’s views on this issue in question may be, I am in favour of the idea because its benefits outweigh its drawbacks.
主題句 + ( )
The first point that I would like to focus on is (that)+ sentence
- Arguably, 句子
- By minimizing public exposure to this surgery can such an obsession with plastic surgery be mitigated.
- This exemplifies the loss of personal judgment for those who have an obsession with physical beauty.
- It has long been acknowledged that 句子
- In the same vein, undergoing plastic surgery is tantamount to exchanging our faces for banknotes.
- Most of the activities, if not all, are confined to traditional ball games: basketball, volleyball, football badminton, just to name but a few
- Many people tend to bury their heads in the sand when it comes to violence against animals.
- Depressing yet common as it seems, many students put their heads down on desks and take a nap during lessons.
- Will the lessons become more interesting and enlightening after waking up one hour later? The answer is an emphatic no.
Solving the above problem/issue may appear to be a hollow talk.
Having delved into the root of the problem, I have conjured up two concrete suggestions.
- Critics put forth the idea that ___. However, I am certain that this is not the case
- This argument may seem reasonable on the surface, but upon closer inspection, it does not hold.
I hope that this letter may shed some light on our dissatisfaction/our anger.
It is earnest hope that our classmates’ opinions are taken into consideration so that our concerted efforts can make our campus more vibrant (動力).
So what do you prefer, gold or banknotes, inner beauty or physical beauty? Make your wise choice.
在解說 Informal Letter 格式之前先解釋 Informal Letter 會用在哪裡，Informal Letter 通常是寫給朋友或認識的人。Letter of advice是比較常見的一種，行文語氣可以直接一點。
Informal Letter 格式
- 上款可以直接寫收件人名字，例如Dear Michael/Dear Maggie
- 可以用縮寫，例如I’m, you’re, we’re等
- 下款比較多樣化，可以用Best regards/Regards/Take care/Best wishes等
Informal Letter Sample
HKDSE English 2016 Q9
Learning English through Drama
As a Form Six Student, you are considering educational opportunities after your HKDSE. One option you have selected is the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, as you want to take up an acting career. However, your parents would like you to pursue an academic subject at another institution.
As the deadline for submitting the application is approaching, write an email to your parents, who are now on an overseas trip, to convince them to support your choice.
Informal Letter 範文 上款
Dear Mom and Dad,
Informal Letter 範文 部份一
How are the two of you enjoying the trip to Japan?
Now is around the blooming season of cherry blossom and I bet the view is captivating and breathtaking. I wish I could be with you enjoying a moment of relaxation and tranquility and be away from the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong.
The deadline for submitting the application for HKAPA is around the corner. Despite the countless conversation as to how I should further my studies we have had before, I still can’t help thinking about pursuing my all-time passion – acting.
Informal Letter 範文 部份二
Informal Letter 範文 部份三
Informal Letter 範文 部份四
Informal Letter 範文 部份五
Informal Letter 範文 下款
DSE 格式 2: Article
明白到考DSE 都很可能需要寫專欄文章 (article) ，而其他文體都有他們既定的格式，例如：report, proposal, letter to the editor等等，因此，有些學生都會想學article 格式。不過，很殘酷的現實就是，專欄文章(article)基本上是無格式可言的。article只有一個小小的格式限制，就是要為article加上標題(title)。所以，記住有article，有title。那麼，究竟要如何寫好article呢？現在送你4大技巧！
e. g. 活動的宣傳文章
After reading all these features, aren’t you excited and interested in? If so, what are you waiting for? Sign in and join us !!!
I guess no one hates sleeping in class, right?
Have you ever wondered … ?
Do you know … ?
Have you heard of … ?
What are the secrets behind the free collection?
you may wonder why / what are the secrets behind?
Have you heard of Dim Sum One? Chances are, you have.
你聽說過Dim Sum One嗎？很有可能，你有。
Publicly endorsed by renowned food critic Choi Lan, the opening of the daring dim sum fusion restaurant has become the talk of the town.
Speaking of why I decided to book our family a table for Mother’s Day, I blamed all of my friends who kept on posting mouthwatering photos of their food on social media – we were all tired of drooling on our phones!
說到為什麼我決定為母親節預訂一張桌子，我責怪我所有的朋友，他們不斷在社交媒體上發佈令人垂涎的食物照片 – 我們都厭倦了在手機上流口水！
So, did Dim Sum One live up to its high expectations of meshing Eastern and Western culinary conventions? Read on to find out!
DSE 格式 3: Speech
不知不覺，我們已經來到了英文卷二卷三常見實用文寫作格式. 今期筆者將為大家分享另一個實用文格式 – speech 格式 。至於如何可以成功寫作一篇好的演講辭，贏得所有聽眾的歡心？ 筆者就立刻為大家介紹寫作技巧及 speech 格式 的注意事項。
speech是一種涉及與聽眾交談或進行演示的交流。 總統講話是演講的一個例子。不過 DSE English paper 2/paper 3 不會那麼嚴肅的！但DSE英文卷二卷三已經較少表明要求學生寫speech，反而會轉另一字，例如：announcement in morning assembly。學生們要感受到DSE想大家寫類近speech的文體，當然DSE對 Speech 格式 都有少少要求，這個在其後向大家展示！
Good morning principal, teachers and fellow students, 視乎有咩人起度
- 內文 (points)
Speech 格式 千篇一律，基本上都是一樣的(debate speech 格式 會在這個基礎上增加一些格式條件)，所以只要緊記格式就不需要另作改變，更不要另外自行創作！！！
Good morning Principal, teachers and my fellow schoolmates,
As __________________ , I am honoured to extend a warm welcome to you all. I would like to share with you about 名詞.
Without further ado (廢話少數), let’s dive right into it. In today’s speech, I’d like to highlight 3 major points, including A, B and C.
If we violate school rules, we will receive punishment like staying after school while teachers meet our parents. Do you want to spend your precious time staying in a vacant classroom to wait for the end of your punishment or playing basketball happily with your friends on the basketball court (情景)? It is important for us to follow the school rules in order to have an enjoyable school life.
Level 5 **
As a former student at ABC College, I’m quite sure you haven’t pondered over these benefits but I think we will be more confident and when gaining peer recognition and acceptance, won’t we?
Our school doesn’t allow using mobile phones during lessons. Following the school rules can lead us to success. Imagine when you are concentrating in class, some annoying sound from a mobile phone distracts you.
You can imagine the joy of hanging out with friends; you can imagine the joy of working hard together; you can imagine the joy of achieving common goals.
Step 1: Picture this scene: a group of naughty students are eating when the teacher is talking; some classmates are using their phones while others are conducting an experiment in the laboratory; several boys are using foul languages when chatting. What do you think? Would you like to study in such a school? Do you want your schoolmates to be one of them?
Step 2: Great, I see that many of you are shaking your heads.
- Have you wondered why 句子?
- What would you do if you were me?
- Just go for it!
- Stay tuned!
- Don’t waver.
- I bet all of you share a similar experience.
- At this point, you probably wonder 名詞
- You may wonder why 句子
- As you can see, 句子
- To wrap up, 句子
Step 1: In a nutshell, 句子
Step 2: the motion must （not） stand
相信大家都不會陌生了，又是我們的老朋友 – 語境意識。由於是演講辭，一般而言它的作用在於向一群聽眾發表演說，所以它所採取的為informal的格式，不會在用詞或寫作上過份認真和深究。可以說，它其中的一個目的報求令到演講者能夠成功傳達訊息外，聽眾也不會睡著。 當然演講辭也有機會被用作一個嚴肅莊嚴的場合所以寫作時也不能過份輕鬆，必先留意題目給予的角色再作定論。
無錯，大家無聽錯就是搞笑。基於演講辭不是一篇formal的寫作，而且需要吸引既定聽眾的注意力，所以不會有更好的方法能夠達成目標，除了搞笑。不過要切記，這裏所提及的搞笑並不是你現實生活中所開的玩笑，畢竟你在寫作的時候，你身處於一個考試之中，所以你必須考慮你所寫的這個玩笑，改卷老師是否能看懂。因此最佳的建議狀況，是寫作一些並不好笑但輕鬆易明的玩笑，務求向改卷老師展現你有寫作演講辭的寫作技巧而且他不會誤會你。例如在玩笑過後加上一句 “Just kidding”這樣便可以萬無一失了。
- Have you heard of …?
- Do you know..?
- Have you ever thought of …?
Good morning, Principal, teachers and fellow students.
If I were to ask you what the large tragedy of 2020 was, what would you say? Perhaps the unfortunate cancellation of the annual school fair last year? Well, if that’s the case, fear not, as I am incredibly proud to announce that our annual school fair will be making a comeback on 29th May 2021 from 12 pm to 4 pm! So, why should you go? Listen on to find out!
The day will start with a “bang” at the food stalls, so forget lunch and come stuff yourself silly instead! Our Home Economic club has been teasing us with utterly delectable Takoyaki balls, filled to the brim with fresh octopus, covered with a truly decadent mozzarella and goat cheese sauce. Be careful, or else you might find yourself literally speechless and tongue-tied by octopus tentacle – that’s just how fresh they are (just kidding)! Have an insatiable sweet tooth? Check out the dessert booth and be on the lookout for the chocolate custard tarts, with a scrumptious core of white chocolate. Bon appetit!
The next activity worth stopping by to at least watch is the alumni football match. Did you know that Hong Kong’s rising super star, Keung To is an alumni of our school? Sign up for the match, and you might be able to play with, or against him! We also have no shortage of teachers who also happen to have studied here, and are trembling in excitement to relive and reminisce on their youth, filled with laughter and merriment. If you are interested in seeing if your football skills measure up to our staff, do come and join us. Each match will be a 30-minute mini match, with seven people on each team, and as a twist, two footballs! What an amazing way to burn excess calories from the food stalls, don’t you think so?
Unfortunately, for the above can become reality, we need your help. We couldn’t have made each school fair a success without help from our student volunteers and this year isn’t going to be an exception either. Before you think that you’re an untalented potato who would be more harm than help, I’ll have you know that everyone can do something to help! For you, artistic talented people, who I have no idea how you transform paint into masterpieces, lend us a hand with the decorations! You know I can’t draw a flower even if my life depended on it. If you’re so persuasive that nobody has ever been able to refuse to share their treasured snakes with you, go and bring in the largest crowd Banyan School has ever seen in history to the school fair! Make sure that everyone shows up! Lastly, for all of you glitters including me, who live to eat and tail in pursuit of gastronomic delight, do go and help out in the Home Economics Club’s kitchen. After all, taste-testing is what makes a great chef!
“So Chris, how do I sign up?” For a measly $10, you can buy a ticket. Everyone, including all past and present pupils, teachers, friends, and family are welcome, so invite your friends from other schools, so you can show off your good fortune of attending this school. If you would like to volunteer, or have any questions, do contact me at email@example.com. I look forward to seeing all of you! Thank you!
DSE 格式 4: Report
明白到考DSE 都可能需要寫報告 (Report) 。大多時候大家都沒有留意到答題過程中其實有很多陷阱位與得分位。有見及此，今天筆者會分期為大家整理DSE英文卷2及卷3中各款常見寫作格式：report writing 格式。而且還會教你3大技巧寫好report！
- A Report on ___________
- An Investigation into ___________
- An Analysis of ___________
This has set the backdrop of …..
Prior to our study, the definition of 名詞 will first be explored: 句子…….
Given that 句子, this report aims to explore the reasons…, and propose measures …..
The majority / minority of the respondents expressed approval / disapproval of ___
This fact illustrates / indicates that ___
With a view to
In hopes of
For the sake of
For the purpose of
In an attempt to
Nothing short of a pressure cooker (正正就是)
It is crystal clear that
In the hope of fostering a more compassionate and inclusive society for young people in Hong Kong, there are several crucial stakeholders responsible for ironing out this problem.
- On the whole, ___
- The main conclusion that can be drawn is that, ___
- On the basis of the survey findings mentioned above, it would seem that ___
DSE 格式 5: Proposal
除了報告 (Report)， 建議書(proposal)是另一款寫作的常見格式，而且它的格式與報告其實十分相似。有見及此，今次小編會為大家指出在書寫建議書時有什麼值得注意的地方及需要留意的得分位、及陷阱位。
與報告 （Report） 一樣，大多數時候都要為建議書加上一個合適的標題，所以考生只需要緊貼題目內容，為建議書配上一個簡單易明的標題即可，不建議追求精美及花巧，以免弄巧成拙。
Proposal for …….
與報告 （Report） 一樣
建議書，顧名思義向某人提出建議以尋求改善問題，所以文章的內容結構應該整潔簡短，不宜出現“長氣”的情況，在proposal 格式 上，各位都可以善用小標題。例如：
- In hopes of addressing/ alleviating the recent issue of X,
- As part of our school’s recent initiative to encourage more students to read,
• In anticipation of / in advance of the launch of X,
- [解釋] This proposal aims / seeks / strives to (努力) explain in detail the 名詞
- [介紹] This proposal outlines / sets out / provides a blueprint that 句子
• The primary / main / central aim of this proposal is to show / illustrate / adumbrate (預示) our vision for名詞
- We will, first of all, cover the core design, before then considering, both the budget and the parties involved [Level 4]
- Included within this proposal is an in-depth walkthrough of our project execution plan, our budget, and our timeline for implementation. [名詞] [Level 5+]
• Our proposal leaves no stone unturned (不遺餘力) and provides you with an in-depth walkthrough, in terms of X (e.g. venues), Y (e.g. sponsors), and Z (e.g. ticketing). [Level 5**]
- It is observed by X that the vast majority of students are lazy
- The particular issue (that) we are facing involves / centres around 名詞
- The issue of X is a hurdle / problem / pitfall that must be swiftly overcome / navigated.
- In the light of this / In recognition of this, the Student Union proposes to roll out / introduce / devise the plan [名詞]
- To cater for / accommodate the needs of X, we are now proposing to implement measure Y.
- The activity will comprise / be constituted of three parts: A (am), B (noon) and C (pm).
- Students engage in ongoing / recurrent / open-ended series of monthly sports weekends.
- According to our proposal, Area X will be transformed into / revamped as a new Y.
- We envisage the event will take place over the course of two days, preferably be held during weekends.
- The first edition of the newsletter will be sent out on the [date], and then on the final [day] of each month subsequent to that.
- The pilot scheme ( ) will be trialed in our school laboratory over the 2021-2022 school year
- The [venue, e.g. local youth centre] has been chosen as the venue for the inaugural / first / initial event.
- Of all the available venues, 地方 would appear to be the most suitable for the proposed event.
Our proposed event / plan is designed in a way intended
- to bridge the gap between X and Y
- to encourage / incentivize / spur on (激勵) you to do something
- to nurture a more harmonious relationship between
- We are positive that this proposed measure will provide an antidote (n. 解毒劑) to the problem
- This proposal will be the first step toward unlocking the full potential of 名詞 (e.g. our team / firm) and will assuredly lead to more synergetic outcomes for years to come
- Our proposal is radical / provocative, but we have every confidence/ reason to believe that it will improve X for the better.
- We would be grateful if you could kindly consider our proposal
- Any favourable consideration of our proposal would be much appreciated
We would appreciate it if you could give our proposal some thought and grant it your approval.
put forward the following proposal
It is proposed that
is expected to
far from straightforward
In the light of this / In recognition of this
with utmost expediency (n. 權宜之計)
DSE Proposal 範文
Learning English through Social Issues
Many people say that Hong Kong’s education system stifles creativity and they argue that this may pose a danger to our city’s development. Write a proposal to the Secretary of Education recommending three activities or programmes the schools in the territory can run to make education creative.
Proposal Sample 部分一
Proposal for Creative Education for Schools
Proposal Sample 部分二
Creativity is valuable as it synthesizes innovations and brings improvements and changes to society. Nevertheless, Hong Kong’s education system has come under fire for throttling creativity and some are concerned about the dangers this may pose to the development of this international metropolis. Indeed, the curriculum is more practical than romantic. Many students emphasize memorization, repetitive practices and examination skills in a bid to become high flyers. Seldom are students willing to take the risk of thinking out of the box as high marks are not guaranteed.
In the light of all these problems, I would like to recommend three programmes that schools can run to stimulate students’ creativity and make education more creative.
Proposal Sample 部分三：Putting up a creativity wall
To commence with, I suggest that schools should build a large wall for students to write or draw freely on.
Depending on the campus’ design, the wall, or simply a very gigantic white board, can be located where most students gather, be it near the playground, beside the basketball court or next to the tuck shop. Markers and post-it in different colours will be provided. Every week, the school can propose a new topic or area of discussion to stimulate students’ thinking. “What else is in the universe?”, “Create a new season for the earth!”, “What will the world be like in 1000 years?” are all appealing topics that students can respond to creatively either by words, poetry, or drawing. By the end of every week, representatives from a designated class can give a presentation in the assembly on what ideas fascinate their class the most.
Not only will the “Creativity Wall” spark off ideas for individuals, but it will also encourage students to discuss creative ideas among themselves as well through interactive process of reading others’ thoughts and responding. It is within our anticipation that numerous innovative ideas can be generated by the students.
Proposal Sample 部分四：Running a lyric rewriting and singing contest
Furthermore, it would be advisable for schools to organize a lyric rewriting contest.
In the contest, students can select a melody from a repertoire of pop songs and rewrite the lyrics under such themes as love, friendship and nature. Students who have talent in composing could even create the melody. It should be noted that not only are lyrics a reflection of culture, they are also a form of literature as well. Students, for instance, need to think how to add spice and sparks to the lyrics, during which their writing skills can be honed. Rewriting the lyrics, however, is not all. Students are further required to, either individually or in groups, perform the songs they write and upload a video onto social networking sites like Facebook and Youtube.
It is noteworthy that music brings hope and merriment to us and many teenagers are captivated by its power. The “likes” they can get reflect their efforts and serve as an encouragement and an incentive for them to write creatively and sing beautifully. The video with the greatest number of “likes” will win the competition. Students, who will both be the contestants and the judges, will definitely find the contest appealing.
Proposal Sample 部分五：Holding a video skit-writing competition
Last but not least, schools are recommended to hold skit-writing competitions annually.
From creating a story line to laying out the setting and designing the costumes; from shooting from an appropriate angle to acting the script out; from selecting the background music going along with the plot to editing the videos with special effects – these are all creative techniques a video skit-writing competition requires students to possess.
In the skit-writing competition, it is of paramount significance for students to cooperate and discuss with other students in the process, meaning that their inter-personal skills could be sharpened. This is in line with the very principle of all-round education. Besides, to make the competition more enticing, the winning pieces can be put on the website of the schools as an encouragement to students. With a view to capturing students’ interest, social media can also be utilized as a platform for judging and sharing as well, and its benefits are mentioned in the previous section. All in all, students can benefit enormously from this activity.
Proposal Sample 部分六：
Not only can the above-mentioned activities stimulate creativity, they can also encourage interactive discussions and raise students’ interest in different topics, which can further inspire ideas.
Students are humans, not robots. Sad to say, hardly can Hong Kong students think innovatively despite their brilliant scores in international examinations. Failing to overhaul the ossified education system today, our city will merely produce diligent workers working for innovative leaders of foreign companies.
Thank you very much for your kind attention and I hope that schools can consider my simple and effective suggestions, making education and learning more creative and fascinating. The beneficiaries will no doubt be our students, and most importantly, Hong Kong.
希望這部分可以幫助你了解 proposal 格式 以及寫好proposal的技巧！
DSE 格式 6: 網誌 ( Blog entry)
以上就是6大 DSE 格式 。DSE卷二卷三通殺！熟讀 DSE 格式 絕對有助提升大家 writing & integrated task 的分數！