除了報告 (Report)， 建議書(proposal)是另一款寫作的常見格式，而且它的格式與報告其實十分相似。有見及此，今次小編會為大家指出在書寫建議書時有什麼值得注意的地方及需要留意的得分位、及陷阱位。
與報告 （Report） 一樣，大多數時候都要為建議書加上一個合適的標題，所以考生只需要緊貼題目內容，為建議書配上一個簡單易明的標題即可，不建議追求精美及花巧，以免弄巧成拙。
Proposal for …….
與報告 （Report） 一樣
建議書，顧名思義向某人提出建議以尋求改善問題，所以文章的內容結構應該整潔簡短，不宜出現“長氣”的情況，在proposal 格式 上，各位都可以善用小標題。例如：
- In hopes of addressing/ alleviating the recent issue of X,
- As part of our school’s recent initiative to encourage more students to read,
• In anticipation of / in advance of the launch of X,
- [解釋] This proposal aims / seeks / strives to (努力) explain in detail the 名詞
- [介紹] This proposal outlines / sets out / provides a blueprint that 句子
• The primary / main / central aim of this proposal is to show / illustrate / adumbrate (預示) our vision for名詞
- We will, first of all, cover the core design, before then considering, both the budget and the parties involved [Level 4]
- Included within this proposal is an in-depth walkthrough of our project execution plan, our budget, and our timeline for implementation. [名詞] [Level 5+]
• Our proposal leaves no stone unturned (不遺餘力) and provides you with an in-depth walkthrough, in terms of X (e.g. venues), Y (e.g. sponsors), and Z (e.g. ticketing). [Level 5**]
- It is observed by X that the vast majority of students are lazy
- The particular issue (that) we are facing involves / centres around 名詞
- The issue of X is a hurdle / problem / pitfall that must be swiftly overcome / navigated.
- In the light of this / In recognition of this, the Student Union proposes to roll out / introduce / devise the plan [名詞]
- To cater for / accommodate the needs of X, we are now proposing to implement measure Y.
- The activity will comprise / be constituted of three parts: A (am), B (noon) and C (pm).
- Students engage in ongoing / recurrent / open-ended series of monthly sports weekends.
- According to our proposal, Area X will be transformed into / revamped as a new Y.
- We envisage the event will take place over the course of two days, preferably be held during weekends.
- The first edition of the newsletter will be sent out on the [date], and then on the final [day] of each month subsequent to that.
- The pilot scheme ( ) will be trialed in our school laboratory over the 2021-2022 school year
- The [venue, e.g. local youth centre] has been chosen as the venue for the inaugural / first / initial event.
- Of all the available venues, 地方 would appear to be the most suitable for the proposed event.
Our proposed event / plan is designed in a way intended
- to bridge the gap between X and Y
- to encourage / incentivize / spur on (激勵) you to do something
- to nurture a more harmonious relationship between
- We are positive that this proposed measure will provide an antidote (n. 解毒劑) to the problem
- This proposal will be the first step toward unlocking the full potential of 名詞 (e.g. our team / firm) and will assuredly lead to more synergetic outcomes for years to come
- Our proposal is radical / provocative, but we have every confidence/ reason to believe that it will improve X for the better.
- We would be grateful if you could kindly consider our proposal
- Any favourable consideration of our proposal would be much appreciated
We would appreciate it if you could give our proposal some thought and grant it your approval.
put forward the following proposal
It is proposed that
is expected to
far from straightforward
In the light of this / In recognition of this
with utmost expediency (n. 權宜之計)
DSE Proposal 範文
Learning English through Social Issues
Many people say that Hong Kong’s education system stifles creativity and they argue that this may pose a danger to our city’s development. Write a proposal to the Secretary of Education recommending three activities or programmes the schools in the territory can run to make education creative.
Proposal Sample 部分一
Proposal for Creative Education for Schools
Proposal Sample 部分二
Creativity is valuable as it synthesizes innovations and brings improvements and changes to society. Nevertheless, Hong Kong’s education system has come under fire for throttling creativity and some are concerned about the dangers this may pose to the development of this international metropolis. Indeed, the curriculum is more practical than romantic. Many students emphasize memorization, repetitive practices and examination skills in a bid to become high flyers. Seldom are students willing to take the risk of thinking out of the box as high marks are not guaranteed.
In the light of all these problems, I would like to recommend three programmes that schools can run to stimulate students’ creativity and make education more creative.
Proposal Sample 部分三：Putting up a creativity wall
To commence with, I suggest that schools should build a large wall for students to write or draw freely on.
Depending on the campus’ design, the wall, or simply a very gigantic white board, can be located where most students gather, be it near the playground, beside the basketball court or next to the tuck shop. Markers and post-it in different colours will be provided. Every week, the school can propose a new topic or area of discussion to stimulate students’ thinking. “What else is in the universe?”, “Create a new season for the earth!”, “What will the world be like in 1000 years?” are all appealing topics that students can respond to creatively either by words, poetry, or drawing. By the end of every week, representatives from a designated class can give a presentation in the assembly on what ideas fascinate their class the most.
Not only will the “Creativity Wall” spark off ideas for individuals, but it will also encourage students to discuss creative ideas among themselves as well through interactive process of reading others’ thoughts and responding. It is within our anticipation that numerous innovative ideas can be generated by the students.
Proposal Sample 部分四：Running a lyric rewriting and singing contest
Furthermore, it would be advisable for schools to organize a lyric rewriting contest.
In the contest, students can select a melody from a repertoire of pop songs and rewrite the lyrics under such themes as love, friendship and nature. Students who have talent in composing could even create the melody. It should be noted that not only are lyrics a reflection of culture, they are also a form of literature as well. Students, for instance, need to think how to add spice and sparks to the lyrics, during which their writing skills can be honed. Rewriting the lyrics, however, is not all. Students are further required to, either individually or in groups, perform the songs they write and upload a video onto social networking sites like Facebook and Youtube.
It is noteworthy that music brings hope and merriment to us and many teenagers are captivated by its power. The “likes” they can get reflect their efforts and serve as an encouragement and an incentive for them to write creatively and sing beautifully. The video with the greatest number of “likes” will win the competition. Students, who will both be the contestants and the judges, will definitely find the contest appealing.
Proposal Sample 部分五：Holding a video skit-writing competition
Last but not least, schools are recommended to hold skit-writing competitions annually.
From creating a story line to laying out the setting and designing the costumes; from shooting from an appropriate angle to acting the script out; from selecting the background music going along with the plot to editing the videos with special effects – these are all creative techniques a video skit-writing competition requires students to possess.
In the skit-writing competition, it is of paramount significance for students to cooperate and discuss with other students in the process, meaning that their inter-personal skills could be sharpened. This is in line with the very principle of all-round education. Besides, to make the competition more enticing, the winning pieces can be put on the website of the schools as an encouragement to students. With a view to capturing students’ interest, social media can also be utilized as a platform for judging and sharing as well, and its benefits are mentioned in the previous section. All in all, students can benefit enormously from this activity.
Proposal Sample 部分六：
Not only can the above-mentioned activities stimulate creativity, they can also encourage interactive discussions and raise students’ interest in different topics, which can further inspire ideas.
Students are humans, not robots. Sad to say, hardly can Hong Kong students think innovatively despite their brilliant scores in international examinations. Failing to overhaul the ossified education system today, our city will merely produce diligent workers working for innovative leaders of foreign companies.
Thank you very much for your kind attention and I hope that schools can consider my simple and effective suggestions, making education and learning more creative and fascinating. The beneficiaries will no doubt be our students, and most importantly, Hong Kong.
希望這部分可以幫助你了解 proposal 格式 以及寫好proposal的技巧！