DSE Writing 英文寫作卷一向都令唔少同學非常頭痛。
除咗難短時間內突破性進步之外，網上亦都流傳好多 DSE Writing 嘅實用文格式。
今日Spencer Sir 就同大家分享 Letter to the Editor 同 Speech 嘅架構同必背句子。
Letter to the Editor
Letter to the editor有6個部分😎
- Dear Editor,
- With just a few clicks on the keyboard and the mouse, you will see articles and photos about ___ flooding your news feed.
- A recent article on the development of ___ / the phenomenon of ___ has stirred up / triggered heated controversies.
- I am writing to express my deepest concern about n.
- As a n.(可以係身分) , SVO
- There is a diverse spectrum of opinions of xxx.
- Divergent as people’s views on this issue in question may be, I am in favour of the idea because its benefits outweigh its drawbacks.
- Both sides of the argument are supported by cogent reasons.
- There are several possible reasons and solutions
- Constructive as this suggestion may sound, implementing this measure would invariably lead to a host of problems
- 駁論😤 (視乎情況，不一定需要)
- Critics put forth the idea that ___. However, I am certain that this is not the case
- Taking all aspects into account, it is my firm conviction that SVO
想知更多Letter to the Editor必背句式和框架? Spencer Sir會在《考試技巧班》上詳細教授!
Letter to the editor
DSE Paper 2 5** 文章
以上的都是一些速記，罐頭的句式，但要拿5**還有一段距離。以下會提供 2021 DSE English Paper 2 Question Sample。是出自5**狀元的手筆！
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing to express my deepest concern about the public’s lack of enthusiasm in purchasing, and by extension, driving electric cars.
As an environmentalist, I was somewhat appalled at reading the statistic that less than 3% of all vehicles sold in 2020 were electric.
作為一名環保主義者，我對 2020 年售出的所有汽車中只有不到 3% 的電動汽車的統計數據感到有些震驚。
I have been ruminating on the possible reasons and solutions for the last few days, and hope to bring them to the attention of your readership.
- Good afternoon, principal, teachers, parents and schoolmates.
- I am Chris Wong, the president of the Students’ Union.
- On behalf of the English Society, I am going to introduce the upcoming activities in the next three months.
- I would like to take this opportunity to share with you the advantages of being a volunteer.
- As some of you may know, I am an active volunteer.
- For most of you, English is difficult to master.
- I hope that all of you will realize the importance of regular exercise.
- I believe you can learn a lot by joining the English Club.
- I wish you all a fruitful life and a rewarding future.
- This is all for the speech today. Thank you very much.
Speech DSE Paper 2 5** 42/42 滿分 文章
以上都是一些速記，罐頭的句式，但要拿5**同樣還有一段距離。以下會提供 2021 DSE English Paper 2 Question 1 5** 42/42 滿分 文章。
You are helping your school organize the annual school fair. You have been ask to make an announcement about the event during the morning assembly.
Use the poster below to help you write your announcement. In your announcement:
- Introduce the event.
- Describe some of the activities that will take place.
- Let students know how they can help out
Good morning, Principal, teachers and fellow students.
The day will start with a “bang” at the food stalls, so forget lunch and come stuff yourself silly instead! Our Home Economic club has been teasing us with utterly delectable Takoyaki balls, filled to the brim with fresh octopus, covered with a truly decadent mozzarella and goat cheese sauce. Be careful, or else you might find yourself literally speechless and tongue-tied by octopus tentacle – that’s just how fresh they are (just kidding)! Have an insatiable sweet tooth? Check out the dessert booth and be on the lookout for the chocolate custard tarts, with a scrumptious core of white chocolate. Bon appetit!